Sunday, 11 January 2009
Oh help...
I've had almost a week off school, done no work, and am now facing the prospect of working all day today just to catch up. I still feel poorly, but I'm terrified that that doctor will tell me I can't go back to school. The fact is, I have to - the English Consultant is in this week and I have to prepare for the review. Whatever happens, I have to go in. The thought makes me feel sick. I wish I had another two days of the weekend. As it is, I've been taxi mum all weekend. LE has a party this afternoon too and all I want to do is sleep. Oh help...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate that our job makes it so difficult to have time off. And no one but a teacher understands why we can't be off, do they?
Post a Comment