Monday, 8 January 2007

What resolutions?

Monday/Tuesday - the clock on the computer says 00:00
Weight (oh yes): 14.03.03 stones
Chocolate consumption (well - I'm eating the chocolate coins from my Christmas stocking as I write this): High?

Strange that already this blog seems to be addictive. Nothing particular to write, but I felt the need to blog.

School was better today. No time to get any work done but the atmosphere was nicer. In spite of it being such a dark and dismal day.

Picked Little E up from school after being apart since Friday. I will never get used to missing her. She was wonderful and we spent the evening giggling over daft things. Consequently she went to bed ridiculously late and I felt like an irresponsible parent. Still - these moments must be taken.

Must try harder with the chocolate thing. And the going to bed at a decent time thing. Watch this space!

No comments: