Weight: No- idea -I'm at school
Chocolate consumption: None! So far...
Ritual Thursday evening in the pub last night with Little Mac. She looked better than she'd looked for ages - her escape from school should really inspire me. Thursday is the day when I get the chance to do normal stuff because Little E sees her dad. A small pleasure but it's so nice to sit, have a pint and a chat. One step closer to getting my groove back.
Little E has misplaced her teddy bear, Belinda. We assumed she'd left it at her dad's house but it seems she may have lost it at school. Major search of the classrooms this morning, but no result. I left her looking incredibly sad. Please God, let it be found!
This weekend sees the two us of undertaking a new project - we're painting her dolls' house. The control freak in me is reluctant to let her get anywhere near it with a paint brush - what if she makes a mess?! The mum in me thinks this is a great idea. Well, sort of.
Planning to see Happy Feet this weekend too. Oh - and bake some cakes. I'm having an earth mother moment...
Need some sleep too.
Friday, 12 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment