Wednesday, 10 January 2007

A better day

Weight: Clearly my scales are wrong so I won't be recording today's weight...
Chocolate consumption: Loads... again.

Feeling more positive about school. I seem to have got lots sorted and the atmosphere is good in the department. Have appointed AH - on Mochin's recommendation - and she's ace. It's always good to bring in someone who has a positive effect on a group of people. It would be difficult for someone to upset the group dynamic with a person like AH around. Also managed to secure some funding (Some? More like loads!) which pleases everyone. However, I have downloaded some application forms because I think I need to move on from this school.

Good visit from CD, our consultant. She may even have a job lined up for me. Watch this space.

The only problem with getting a different job is that I will have to re-think childcare arrangements for Little E. She has a long enough day at school now as it is and I would hate to think of her having to leave the house even earlier and return even later. Wish I could afford a nanny (and a butler).

A butler - I really need someone who is at my beck and call and could organise my life for me. And did it for the love of working for me. And didn't want paying. Know anyone who might fit the bill?

No comments: