It's ridiculous really. How could I have let it all come to this? Why is it that people get cross when challenged and rather than accept that they have messed up, turn it into some kind of battle? Here I am, trying to be the person I used to be, but faced with some fairly moronic people, both at work and in my personal life.
Little E's dad is an arse. He's a bully and he is deliberately trying to make my life hell (with a little help from Bun). The trouble is, Jen is getting more and more distressed about his behaviour (he thumped her last week) and I have been late for school most days as a result. She keeps saying she doesn't want to spend any more time with him. She also now has 'issues' with food.
And I can't allow myself to even start writing about school. I love my job, I love the kids and I work with some fantastic people. Can you hear the BUT? And the scream?
Thursday, 24 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
*hug*
and
*mooah* (that's a kiss) lol!
Just keep stroking those kittens and if all else fails play with a ball of wool or chase some newspaper on string. It works for them...! ;)
Post a Comment