It snowed on Friday - and for one tantalising hour it seemed like it might engulf us. It took ages to get home - traffic lights out on the main junction near home - which meant I didn't make it to the pub to join work chums, but fortunately I did make it back to Bournville in time to celebrate K's new job.
It's been a quiet weekend. LE's with her dad and I did plan to do loads of work. Since I spent most of Saturday asleep, Sunday has been a bit heavy. Big week at school this week and I suspect the repercussions will also be big. This time next week I plan to have done nothing to do with school all weekend.
LE says she wants us to go bowling. Mother and Daughter stuff. Sounds good to me. Although I haven't admitted to her that I'm going to a concert on Saturday night and I've organised a babysitter. Don't think she'll be too impressed (especially when she also discovers I'm going out on the next Saturday night she's home).
It's all part of getting my life back - honest!
Sunday, 13 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment