Wednesday, 28 November 2007

A tale of two kitties






















Aaahh. They're so cute. We're finding it difficult not to get impatient. The two boys will arrive on 22nd December and I've been making the house a little more kitten safe... I mean, safe from the kittens. While we were visiting, one of the kittens climbed onto the window sill and knocked everything over. Nothing valuable will be left on show. It's worse than when Little J was toddling.








Fortunately, one of the kittens chose Little E. He wouldn't let me pick him up, but he let Little E cuddle him for ages. I hope she realises that this means she'll have to do everything for him (and the other one).

Work continues to be good but tough. I seem to get less and less time to get things done as I'm constantly in meetings or sorting out other people's messes. However, I am enjoying it. Now, I wasn't saying that a few months ago.

It was parents evening tonight and when it was over I went to a concert at Symphony Hall. It was so good to go out - I really am getting my groove back (although I could do with some more energy so that I could enjoy it more!).

Christmas soon...

No comments: