Sunday, 9 December 2007

Named and on their way!

The two boys now have names: Peto and Darcy. Best news though is that they're coming a week early - I'm collecting them on Friday 14th. Little E doesn't know yet and I'll try to keep it a secret until then but I'm hopeless at secrets! She'll be so thrilled - she was disappointed that she wouldn't be here when they arrive. This means that they'll have time to get to know Little E before she goes to her dad's and before my family arrive.

The house looks like we've got cats already - just without the cat hairs...

Just had a lovely weekend with my niece. I woke up on Saturday morning with a major hangover (after a night out with my faculty) and was worried that K would want to party on Saturday night. Fortunately she was happy with a night in with a bottle (or two). She can drink me under the table - it must be my age.

Work is getting challenging again - too much to do too. I'm running out of days and not getting much sleep. Haven't done my Christmas shopping either. Some things never change.

However, I started this Blog as an attempt to remind myself that I was entitled to 'get my groove back' and I realise that things are different. I have become more confident in dealing with Little E's dad, I am beginning to have a social life AND I have found a babysitter. Just need to find a cat sitter now!

V. excited that S and M are back from Oz. Next term is going to be good.

No comments: