
I can't believe it's been 7 months since I last wrote anything. Perhaps I've had nothing to say? Perhaps I've been too busy? Not sure really.
Anyway, today Little E and I went to the Supreme Cat Show at the NEC. Our purpose - to meet the two breeders who are allowing us to buy two beautiful male Siamese kittens. Tomorrow we're going to visit them both and we're really excited. We bought cat bowls and other essential items today (toys). We also peered into many cat cages and chatted to the cats as if that were a perfectly normal thing to do. Life is never going to be the same again.
The two boys will be moving in on 22nd December. These pages will probably be full of their exploits. I must be mad...
Other things are much the same as usual. Little E's dad has decided that maintenance is voluntary. Oh joy.

1 comment:
Do you know it took me a full 24 hours to work out what you meant. I actually though you'd started walking lol. I was coming out of the cinema and then shouted to myself "THE BLOG! she means the blog!" lol
Are those the actually cats??? can't wait!!! Will they be kittens and can I volunteer to entertain them?? :)
Can't wait to see Hendrix and Stan again! I have my last week at work now and then I'll be back. moah ha ha!
I can't believe it's nearly all over! :(
Post a Comment