Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Satisfaction

Sim card arrived and I haven't stopped loving my iphone. There is an App for everything. The other day, I was on my way to a training course on the other side of Birmingham. I took a wrong turn and got hopelessly lost in a very dodgy part of the city, but I stopped, pulled out my iphone, pressed the map app and it told me where I was and how to escape! Brilliant.

My other source of satisfaction is having a lovely man who makes me feel fantastic when we see each other. The best feeling ever. Better than an iphone. Much better.

1 comment:

Working Mum said...

Hmmmm, let me see, my i-touch or my husband? It's a close contest! Tried any games yet? I love Fling, Cat Physics and Flight Control. DON'T get the Amazon app - far too easy to spend money!