I haven't enough of it. Far too much to do. No chocolate in the house. Just finishing a presentation for assembly tomorrow (why did I offer to do it?). Stayed in school last night until 9:20pm, doing work for the Assessment Group (why did I volunteer?), writing Literacy pages for next year's planner (what possessed me to say I'd do it?) and two other things which I can't even remember now. And then I forgot to bring Year 10 books home so spent every spare second marking during the day today(in between 4 lessons and a breaktime duty). Thank you S for helping with that! The myth - it'll be great when Year 11/13 have gone is just that, a myth.
Just read Working Mum's blog and she's having the same summer term as me. When will we ever learn? When will we ever learn to say no? When pigs fly...
Thursday, 25 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yep, I hear you. Definitely a myth!
The end of term is always nuts for teachers but never saying no will not help!
Good to be hearing from you. Keep us posted on how it all goes.
Thanks so much for the advice re. the 11+. Very useful, will check out internet and Smiths and feel reassured re. no tutor, can't afford one anyway!
I've just found your blog. Very enjoyable writing. Hope you're finding your groove.
But I can't forgive you for letting the secret out about Mwnt ... it'll be full of tourists next. And we do such a grand job of confusing them with our road signs.
Mad (but not actually dangerous)
Welcome MBNAD. Rest assured, very few people read my blog and of those who do, two already know about MWNT's delights.
WM - not long to go now (and I bet you break up before me!).
J - I'm sure you'll do a much better, less intense job with the 11+ than an expensive tutor!
SUMER HOLS!!!!!! TIME delivered! ;)
Post a Comment