Thursday, 22 March 2007

Sitting in Isolation with a biter

Can't believe how long it's been since I last updated my blog. Well, here I am in the Isolation Room, with all the miscreants who have caused mayhem today. One of them is here because he bit someone. Bit someone. It's because I'm autistic he said. It's because he's a nutter, I thought.

I'm struggling with a bad back - I slipped and landed heavily on my back on Monday and I'm in agony. Off to the doc this afternoon but there's not a lot they can do.

The sleepover looms - went to buy stuff for the party bags yesterday and the reality of it all hit me - I'm not going to get any sleep! One of the mums told me that her daughter doesn't sleep well in new places... Fortunately, one of the girls can't come so there will only be four of them. Only four. Gulp.

Roll on Easter!

No comments: