Thursday, 20 May 2010

Hello again




I know it's been a long time and I do keep popping in to see if anyone has written a blogpost for me (where is the blog fairy when you need her?) but life has been manic.







It was finish the coursework and get it sent off time.
It's build up to exam time.
It's Faculty review time.
It's get the SEF/action plan/development plan/raising achievement plan done time.
It's popping down to Devon every other weekend to look after Mum and Dad.
It's marking.
It's more marking.
It's being a single, working mum (which means being a taxi driver, home help, agony aunt and, since puberty has come early to the E household, being on the receiving end of some wonderful strops) time.
It's I haven't got time for me time.

But it will soon be:
Year 11 leave time
Half term break time
Dry the washing on the line and not in the house because I'm doing it at two in the morning time
Actually read a book at bedtime without falling asleep time

It might even be write in my blog more frequently time.

If I wake up.

Oh yes - it's get more than four hour's sleep a night time.

Phew!

2 comments:

Working Mum said...

I have to remind myself that the end is in sight. I'm now on a half timetable since my exam classes are on study leave, but I seem to be just as busy doing schemes for next year, finding new resources, writing internal exams, UCAS references, etc, etc.

Hope you have a rest at half term!

Selena Woodward said...

Lol and the teachers here are complaining about there work load- which seems to involve no LTP, MTP, Lesson Plan, SEF etc. LMAO

Ah well Summer's on it's way! :)
Glad to see you writing again :)
I'll have to stop encouraging you when i spot you online in my morning and your 1am. lol I'll send you abuse until you log off and get more than 4 hours sleep!!