Saturday, 17 February 2007
The future's staring me in the face but I can't see it
Interview on Monday. Could be the beginning of a whole new adventure or could be a door closing soundly on me. I have no idea -I just can't call this one. Don't know whether to be excited, nervous, terrified or ambivalent. Very strange.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Woo hoo! I'm so proud of you :) well done. It's all good and will be great.
You'll know when you get there. Stop worrying about him and worry about yourself and Little E. She's a wise ol' owl she'll probably know exactly what to do; she's been taught well! ;)
Same money, less stress, and those pictures on the right hand side --> You can visit those whenever you like... for real. DO IT. Life's to short to be scared.
If it doesn't work out they'll always be a job in the Midlands.
Go for it.
add an extra o!
come on i need to know... what happened??
Post a Comment